Welcome on Good-Goodies.com !
By entering your email, logging into your account, or accepting notifications, you agree to receive personalized Good Goodies deals each day. You may unsubscribe at any time.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, contact us here.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Good Goodies terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Good Goodies. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the North America including United States & Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Use of the Site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
- You have reached the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside;
- You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
- You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
- You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
- You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
- You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment or as a gift for another person;
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
Access to the Site
Good goodies retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control and outside of our control.
We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this Website at any time and/or to remove or edit any materials or content on this Website at any time. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website or our removing or editing any materials or content on this Website. We may also terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site including, but not limited to, hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so.
You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use and must register using a valid credit card. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit, or delete your personal information, including, without limitation, a valid credit card; and (b) opt-out of persistent login. You understand and agree that Good Goodies shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
The Site may permit you to make purchases without an account or without logging in to your account. If you make a purchase in this manner, we will create an account for you based on the information provided to us in connection with the transaction (e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, and other transaction information).
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Availability of Products
All orders are subject to availability. If you have ordered something which is not available, you will be refunded any money you have paid in respect thereof.
Privacy & Security
Confidential Information Any information that we receive from you is strictly confidential and will solely be used by Good Goodies. The information provided will not be shared with any outside party, and will be used for the purposes of managing and developing this web site only.
Web Site Security All prices on our site are listed in US dollars, and charged in US dollars. Interac and credit card transactions on our web site are processed with security SSL Encrypted Information. Our Web site secures your private information using a Web server SSL, a security payment option and Paypal option available. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission.
Unless otherwise stated, Good Goodies and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Good goodies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.good-goodies.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.good-goodies.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.good-goodies.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.good-goodies.com
Redistribute content from Good Goodies (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). You can sell & share information with your affiliation program.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Good Goodies, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Good Goodies shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Good Goodies reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Good Goodies a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
If you chose and prefer to not receive these e-mail please contact us at email@example.com. We will follow up on this request within reasonable delays, meanwhile you might receive e-mails that were already and automatically planned. If you chose not to receive these promotional e-mails, please follow the instructions to unsubscribe that is attached and sent within each e-mail you receive.
All texts, graphics, logos, buttons, images, audio clips, digital down loads, and/or statistic compilations – whether individual and/ or combines on the site, are property of Good Goodies and are protected by the international law on copyrights. Good Goodies cannot be used without our written permission and consent. These trademarks include the name and logo Good Goodies.
All returns or exchanges must be made within 14 days from the date you received the parcel. Good Goodies reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
You may return all defective products (after receiving a confirmation return#) for credit or exchange within 20 days from the date of shipment. If part of a product is defective, please return the whole product, including all manuals and accessories, in the original packaging. You will need to contact us with photo proof of the defective product before shipping the product. If you choose to return a defective unit for a refund, the shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
Warranty is voided if serial tags, receiving numbers, product stickers, or manufacturer seals have been removed, altered or tampered with. Warranty is voided due to mishandling, improper use, or defacing of the product.